Summary of aims and principles
- HULLHARP exists for the benefit of all people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- HULLHARP exists for the benefit of all people in difficult circumstances: the physically or mentally ill, substance misusers, young people, rough sleepers or anyone otherwise socially-excluded.
- HULLHARP is committed to providing a non-judgemental and non-discriminatory service to all its clients.
- HULLHARP is committed to providing a range of services to assist both the immediate and ongoing needs of its clients.
- HULLHARP will actively seek to empower people to make informed choices by allowing them to address their own needs and assisting them in accessing other appropriate services.